Yes and I am not going to even attempted to explain that confusing mess. We are related none the less.
Julia was born 26 May 1849 in Kendall, Lafayette, WI. She died 1 June 1888 in Grand Meadow, Cherokee, IA
Her parents were Nathan Olmsted born 17 Oct 1812 in Davenport, NY He died 5 April 1898 in Belmont, WI, his wife was Magdalena Teneyck born 15 Jan 1813 in Lebanon, NY. Died 16 Mar 1898 in Belmont, WI.
Nathan Olmsted was the postmaster in Kendall, WI he settled there soon after the founder James Kendle SR.
|1880 U.S. Federal Census Grand Meadow, Cherokee, Iowa|
They had 5 children:
1) Nathan Arthur White b 7 Aug 1875 in Lafayette, WI
d 15 Dec 1968 in Nebraska City, NE
2) Magdalene White b 26 Oct 1878 in Cherokee, IA
d 4 Aug 1964 in Cherokee, IA
3) Rosa Edith White b 10 Nov 1881 in Cherokee, IA d 2 Feb 1882 in Cherokee, IA
4) Thomas Charles White b 16 Jun 1883 in Cherokee, IA d 21 Jan 1968 in Cherokee, IA
5) Bessie May White b 24 May 1888 in Cherokee, IA
d 1 Feb 1973 in Monona, IA