FRIDAY’S FACES FROM THE PAST

I have a pile of very old photo's and would like to find the family members they belong to. I have purchased old photo's for many years from antique store, rummages sales, flea markets. Some are picture post cards, all are the black & white or brown & white. I would like to find family members who would love to receive this treasure and I will be willing to mail them off to you.
Here's my first two.

The Hutchin Family 1888 Evansville, WI

no names on this one, Combs, Evansville, WI on the bottom of photo

Comments

  1. Hey Gwen,
    Looks like we're on the same page! In case you didn't see it already, check out my new blog, Genea-Related. I just posted the first pictures (and a postcard) today!
    I hope we'll both be successful in reuniting photos with their families!

    Renate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Here's the link! http:\\www.genea-related.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful. I looked at your blog and I really enjoyed it. I am so grateful you shared that with me. Good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you haven't heard from you in a while

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment