Paula Broadwell: North Dakota Women's Series

Paula Broadwell, raised as Paula Kranz, born 9 Nov 1972 in Bismarck, ND. She attended Century High School and was the Homcoming Queen and Valedictorian in 1991. All State Basketball player and inducted into Century High School Hall of Fame in 2006. 

She has many great accomplishments, graduating from U.S. Military Academy at West Point with a Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering and political geography, Master of Art degree in International Security from the University of Denver's Josef Korkel School of International Studies in 2006. Master of Public Administration degree from J.F.K. school of Government ar Harvard in 2008. She has written for the New York Times & Boston Globe Times.
She co-authored a book with Vernon Loeb called All In: The Education of General Petraeus.

I was doing re-search on her for my blog piece Women in North Dakota a series I have been doing. I was astonished at this ladies achievements and in awe that many things I found were all negative, because of a poor decision over a man. Well what women couldn't relate to that and why hold it against her? 

If I had to carry a gun and go to war she can be right next to me and would be proud, and she shoot!!!!

I hope she is proud of her self and continues to accomplish great thing in her life. She is married and 2 son's. 

The media gave him Hell for staying by her side but I think he honor's his vows and loves his family.

Her scandal may have hurt but has not broken. I will not re-hash her hurtful life moments you can google it.

I just want people to know that no one is perfect and we all learn from our mistakes.

Paula to you!!!! I am very honored that you came from my neck of the woods and as we both know, there's no place like North Dakota, the people are friendly and we have morals and standards, we come from hard working families and we know how to have fun. 
Here's me wishing you a quieter life with more family time, take good care of those boys.










  

Comments