Mildred Amanda Amick: My 1st Cousin 2x Removed

Mildred Amanda Amick was born 18 Jun 1907 in Holt, Keya Paha, NE to Andrew Wesley Amick (1872-1950) and Mae Betsy Williams (1884-1972).  She was raised on a farm in Nebraska and Iowa, her family moved a few times. She was oldest of four children and the only girl. She married 17 Oct 1928 in Ainsworth, NE to Arthur Albert Horton (1902-1987).


Mildred & Arthur might be their wedding photo


Arthur farmed his whole life, after they married he was farming in Garfield, NE.

They had several children:

Erna Horton 1929-1930
Charles Arthur Horton
Wayne N Horton
Frances Arlene Horton
Fern D Horton
Kenneth Horton


Mildred died 13 Jul 2007 in Gregory, SD



Photo add to FAG by Sandi McCoy



I wish I would of taken the time to have written her a letter. I could of gotten a wealth of family information from her and perhaps some photo's of her siblings and parents.

Sorry Mildred I shall meet you someday.



Comments