Wednesday’s Child: Ruth Beverly Wood

                   My beloved little 2nd cousin 1x 

Ruth Beverly Wood was born on 26 Jun 1923 in Rock Valley, Sioux, Iowa. She was born to Maude Ethel Warren & Howard Clendenon Wood. She was their 3rd child.

She died when she was 3 years old in 1927 in Hull, Sioux, Iowa. I have no idea as the cause. I did notice from her photo she has Down Syndrome, but that should not of caused her death. She is buried in Hope Cemetery. I created a Findagrave Memorial for her but have not yet gotten a photo of her grave.

Ruth Beverly Wood

   Isn't she a doll? How awful it must of been for this poor mother.                

Ruth with her siblings, Lucile Ethel Wood & Kenneth Howard Wood


The wood family

Maude Ethel Warren and her family had really gone through some troubling times.
You can see my other blog posts about the Warren/Robertson family.
Breaks my heart.





Comments