Friday, April 28, 2017
Anna Elisabetha Kissinger
Anna Elisabetha Kissinger was born on 20 Dec 1738 in Rheinland, Holy Roman Empire of German Nation. She died 28 Apr 1794 in Rheinland, Holy Roman Empire of German Nation.
She married Johann Philipp Held date unknown at this time. He was born in 1730 in
Rheinland, Holy Roman Empire of German Nation and died 1 Oct 1783 in Rheinland, Holy Roman Empire of German Nation. Anna was his 2nd wife. His first wife was Anna Christina Best they had 1 child Johann Ernst Held.
Anna & Johann had 9 children
1. Anna b. 1 Sep 1754 in Rheinland, Holy Roman Empire of German Nation
2. Catharina Gertrud Held b. 9 Mar 176 in Rheinland, She died 12 Apr 1772 in Rheinland
3. Maria Elisabetha Held b. 27 Jul 1763 also in Rheinland
4. Johann Philipp Held b. 7 an 1765 in Rheinland died 22 May 1769 in Rheinland
5. Johannes Held b. 8 Feb 1768 in Rheinland
6. Anna Margaretha Held b. 25 Jul 1771 in Rheinland d. 19 Dec 1777 in Rheinland
7. Johan Georg Held b. 16 Nov 1773 Rheinland, d. 3 Apr 1776 Rheinland
8. Anna Christina Held b. 22 Jun 1776 in Rheinland d. 18 Nov 1840 in Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
9. Maria Eva Held b. 25 Jun 1779 in Rheinland, d. 12 Jun 1766 in Rheinland
Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation. The Holy Roman Empire (HRE; German: Heiliges Römisches Reich (HRR), Latin: Imperium Romanum Sacrum (IRS), Italian: Sacro Romano Impero (SRI)) was a German empire that existed from 962 to 1806 in Central Europe. It was ruled by the Holy Roman Emperor.
Holy Roman Empire of German Nation was very large
Although her line ends with her so far in my research, Johann Philipp Held's line date back to his grandfather Johann Balthazar Held 1679-1759.
My first ancestor in this line to come to America was John Ernst Held b. 12 Jul 1776 in Hesse-Darmstadt, Holy Roman Empire of German Nation and died 1844 in Mequon, Washington, Wisconsin.
I have found when doing genealogy you really need to study the history of the countries your ancestor came from. It helps to know when they had wars and famine.