We Are Family

In February  of 2015 I was blessed to be able to go to Stockton, CA for my Aunt Dolly's 90th Birthday (A Surprise to her). I flew from Bismarck, ND and my Mom flew from Chicago and we met 3 of my Cousin's at the San Francisco airport and drove to Stockton. We had a wonderful time catching up. I hadn't seen many of them since I was a young girl.  My Aunt has 11 children.

We eat some wonderful food I had never had before and seen the most beautiful country.

Here are a few photo's of my Aunt's Birthday Party.


Aunt Dolly's 90th Birthday Party

All 11 of her children came





After the Birthday Party we went to Pajaro Dunes in Watsonville, CA and stayed a week in a condo right on the beach!! I was in Heaven. I will treasure these memories for the rest of my life.

Here's some photo's













Aunt Dolly

Aunt Dolly, Sister Ruth and all her kids and some grandchildren

Cousin's enjoying the beach and each other's company



Looking out the back door of the condo

Our Condo the back door faces the beach
I am so blessed to have an amazing family, Thank you all and thank you God for letting us have this time together.

Comments