They Came On Ship's

I can pretty much guarantee you that your ancestors came from  other places around our globe. Maybe Italy, Sweden or even China. They most likely came to America on a ship. 

Several of my ancestors came over on ships and I have listed them here and a photo of them and the ship when possible.

Let's see their stories

Frederick William Kubberness was my Paternal Grandfather. He traveled with his parents and sibling from a small village in Lavin, Melchin, Germany. They traveled to the nearest port in Bremerhaven and boarded the ship Trave in 1888.

Frederick William Kubberness





Joseph Whiting my 2nd Paternal Great- Grandfather
Name: Joseph Whiting
Arrival Date: 3 Jul 1857
Birth Date: abt 1839
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Ethnicity/ Nationality: English
Place of Origin: England
Port of Departure: Liverpool, England
Destination: United States of America
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Ship Name: Constellation






Jebus Wilkinson my Paternal 3rd Great-Grandfather 

Arrived in New York from England on 26 May 1849 at age 28 aboard the "New World"






John Henry Becker Came to America from Germany on 22 jun 1852, he was 22 years old arriving in New York aboard the ""Vorwarts" He was my 2nd Maternal Great-Grandfather


John Henry Becker & his wife Margaret Helen Kuttenkuler 50th Ann

Vorwarts (Means "Forward")


William Cowne My 6th Maternal Great-Grandfather came over to America from England On The Chesapeake.














Comments