Trying To Connect Wright Line with The Wright Brothers

Henry Ward Wright was born 4th of March 1868 in Chickasaw, Chickasaw, Iowa. He died 20 Aug 1948 in Los Angeles, CA. He married Nellie Blanche Rose on 23 Jan 1895 in Glenwood,Mills Co,IA. She was born 16 May 1872 in Iowa and died on 1 Feb 1953 in Los Angeles, CA. 

Add Henry Ward Wright
His parents were 
Jessie Hoover Wright born2 Feb 1833 in Clearfield, Pennsylvania. He died 25 May 1915 in Little Rock, Lyon Co, IA. He married Sarah Fidelia Work born 6 Sept 1838 in Ohio and died 9 Mar 1902 in Red Oak, Montgomery, IA 
they were married 6 Aug 1857 in Preston, Filmore, MN.




Jessie Hoover Wright

Jessie Hoover Wright

Jessie Hoover Wright

Jessie Hoover Wright & Sarah Fidelia Work





Sarah Fidelia Work

Sarah Fidelia Work

Sarah Fidelia Work
I have been told there a connection to the Wright Brother's possibly through their sister Katherine. I have not found one as of yet and I have been tracing both lines trying to find this connection. I was even contacted by a physic who told me there is a connection and Katherine is waiting for it. Yes true story. As odd as it sounds I believe her she's a well known lady. Hopefully someone out there can help me out.

Until then I shall continue to research  and I know it will reviel itself sooner or later.


Comments