Gabby West: Women of North Dakota Series


Gabby West was born on 5 March 1985 in Los Angles, CA; she graduated from Century High School in Bismarck, ND in 2003. She attended one semester at North Dakota State University, majoring in English Literature , and a year at a university in Bozeman, MT. In 2005 she was a production assistant on the TV mini-series Into The West. In 2006, she played Suzy in the short film New Beginnings. In 2007, she moved to Los Angeles, CA to pursue an acting career.That same year she also appeared in the short film Linda, as in Beautiful and was a production assistant for the film 3:10 To Yuma.
In 2008, she guest starred on Tim and Eric Nite Live while being a production assistant for both the TV mini-series Comanche Moon and the film Appaloosa. In 2009, she appeared in Bruno as a German and then was cast out of 36,000 applicants on VH 1's reality series Scream Queens and later won a role in the 2010 horror film Saw 3D. West was originally cast in the 2011 remake of Fright Night but she dropped the role, telling Dread Central, "I was cast in Fright Night (the remake), but unfortunately the role changed, and what they wanted me to do, I wasn't willing to do". West was cast in the Tim Sullivan  segment of I was a Teenage Werebear, She plays Peggy Lou a "60′s era, Sandra Dee character who goes crazy"
As of currently I could not find out much more about her.





I am huge fan of Horror movies and yes I own all the "Saw" movies. I must say I loved 3:10 To Yuma, I own it. Thought she did great job acting in that one. Look forward to seeing what else she stars in.



Comments