I have been doing genealogy for 30 years. My Great Aunt Ella introduced me to this fascinating adventure when I was a teenager and boy did I get hooked. She inspired me and taught me the importance of my roots and where I came from. I am proud to be a genealogist. I also have a criminal justice degree so the detective in me just has to search for all those treasure's out there.
Search This Blog
Saturday, April 18, 2015
Surname Saturday: Louis Gustav Imoff
Louis Gustav Imoff was born 6 Oct 1877 in Versailles, Morgan, MO. Died 18 April 1956 in Tipton, Moniteau, MO. He married 29 Apr 1902 in Tipton, Mo to Rose Lena Becker.
Louis Gustav Imoff , Rose Lena Becker and children
1) Emma Margaret born 2 Jan 1903 Tipton, Mo died 2 Jan 1993 in Tipton, MO Married 1 Dec 1928 to Claud R Howard.
2) Louise Mary born 14 Aug 1904, Married Henry Charles Brandt Jr.
3) Howard born 1905
4) Oscar Joseph born 12 Jul 1907 in Tipton, MO, died 9 Nov 1977 in Tipton, Mo buried in St Andrew's Cemetery
5) Clarine B born 20 Feb 1910 died 5 May 1915, buried in St. Andrew's Cemetery, Tipton, MO
6) Frederick Henry born 4 Jan 1914 in Tipton, MO died Feb 1987 in Tipton, MO buried in St. Andrew's Cemetery. Married 9 Aug 1948 in Tipton, MO to Enda Juanita Ramsey.
7) William Louis born 28 Jul 1917 in Tipton, Mo died 30 Nov 1927 Boonvilee, Cooper, MO. Buried in St. Andrew's Cemetery in Tipton, Mo.