I have been doing genealogy for 30 years. My Great Aunt Ella introduced me to this fascinating adventure when I was a teenager and boy did I get hooked. She inspired me and taught me the importance of my roots and where I came from. I am proud to be a genealogist. I also have a criminal justice degree so the detective in me just has to search for all those treasure's out there.
Search This Blog
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Life With The Becker's
Johannes (John) Becker was born 18 Jan 1854 in Washington, Green, WI and died 16 Apr 1931 in Monroe, Green, WI. Buried in Greenwood Cemetery. He married Maria Mary Anna Karlen 8 March 1880. She was 27 Jan 1863 in Boltigen, Canton Berne, Switzerland. They had five children.
John Becker & wife Maria Mary Anna Karlen
John & Wife Marriann & cildren Emma, John, Herman, Jacob
1) Maria born 15 Oct 1880, died 4 Sept 1965 in Monroe, Green, WI
2) John Samuel born 8 Nov 1884 in Washington, Green, WI, died 4 Aug 1917 in Jefferson, Green, WI
3) Jakob Edward born 15 Feb 1888 in Washington, Green, WI, died 29 Sept 1954 in Monroe, Green, WI
4) Emma S born 2 Oct 1893 in Washington, Green, WI, died 19 May 1968 in Monroe, Green, WI
5) Herman William born 17 Nov 1897 in Jefferson, Green, WI, died 14 Jun 1855 in Monroe, Green, WI
They are all buried in the Greenwood Cemetery in Monroe, Green, WI