My Cousin's Corner

Roxy and her mom Betty

I am dedicating one day a week to a cousin of mine. I have so many I may never run out, because one of my Aunts had 11 children!!!

The very first cousin of mine that I ever met is Roxy (Roxanne) Reihn- Haas. She is my cousin from My dad's sister Betty Rae Kubberness.

I remember when I was little and spending many days visiting my Grandmother Kub (Ruth Gwendola Converse-Kubberness).

Those days were always filled with love and fun. My cousin Roxy and her brother and sister would visit  too. I thought she was a beautiful princess, and I loved her name. She is not only a beautiful special Lady she has a wonderful, giving heart. She is devoted to her family.

I am proud to have such a LADY in my family.

Roxy you Rock!!!!!


A cousin is a relative with whom a person shares one or more common ancestors.

 
 
 

Comments