Gravestone Contract 1879 Iowa

I came across my great-great grandfather's Gravestone Contract. Upon enlarging it and printing it out I swore it says KILLER or KILLED. I have posted it on here, for you to look at and share your thoughts.

I felt it was pretty awesome to see this document, that someone else put on Ancestry.com, I don't think they see what I see. The old handwriting is hard to decipher. ?? I had never heard of Gravestone contracts before and find this simply inquisitive.

So John Edgar Robertson  went to this company to order a gravestone for the cemetery on April 30, 1879. in Franklin Township, Washington County, Iowa. I am almost positive it would of been in Sioux City, Iowa where he lived. He ordered a set of Vermont Marble Grave Stones, 5 feet long. With inscription to be as follows John Robertson died Feb 26, 1879 Aged 74 yrs, 11 mo, 16 days.
Obviously there's 3 gravestone or 3 inscriptions One for Hugh M Robertson, A. Robertson who is Alexander, both John's son's.
Tell me what you think.

Comments