Sentimental Sunday

   When I was a young girl about the age of 8, my family moved from Aberdeen, SD to Stockton, CA to live in my Grandmother Dorothy's house for a year while she traveled around the United States, Hawaii, and Mexico.
   I loved to play dress up, of course what girl didn't. My Gram-ma would let me try on her fancy dresses and play with her jewelry, make, and perfume. I had such a lovely time at her house and with her. I grew very close to her. I have posted pictures of her bedroom suit that I would play with. Her vanity and dresser where her clothes and jewelry were. I will always treasure those special moments with my beloved gram-ma. She was a beautiful women from the inside out!


3118 Kenyon St. Stockton, CA My Grandmother Dorthy's house sold years before she died

Grandma's bed & Dresser now at my Aunt Dot's house

Grandma's vanity where I would put on her jewelry & 
Makeup

This is where she kept all her fancy clothes

closer view of her vanity












Comments