Follow Friday: Unclaimed Persons

   Here is a wonderful opportunity to put your detective skills to work, by helping find a loved one for someone who has pasted away. Unclaimed Person's helps find the lost loved ones of people who have past away and the body has not been claimed.
   As a genealogist we have great detective skills that can help bring these loved one home. Check out the link I have provided and sign up to become a researcher. You will have to be approved.
  I am member and I feel really great knowing that I may have helped find a family that was lost. I couldn't image these people being buried in a city cemetery where no family would know where that are or what happened to them. That's just too sad. So come join us in a caring loving search to help others.

http://www.unclaimed-persons.org/forums/index.php

Comments