Christopher and I have special time on Sunday's. He spends the night at Nana's every Saturday and on Sunday's we go to church together (McCabe United Methodist Church in Bismarck, ND).



After church we go home and change and then weather permitting we go to the park and play. If it's raining, snowing or cold out we spend the day making hot cocoa and playing games or watching one of his favorite movies all snuggled up on the couch together. We have also built a tent with blankets and got flash lights out to play in his tunnel.



Christopher and I have a very special bond I raised him the first year and a half of his life. I am thankful that God has given me this "Little Man" he is loving, kind, generous, and caring and he's only 4 years old. Thank you God for making me his Nana.



























































Comments