Talented Tuesday

"Patches The Clown"

Ruth G Kubberness-Robertson

& her mom Dorothy Robertson-Couch


"Patches the Clown"


"Patches the Clown" was born in 1979 in Bismarck, ND at McCabe United Methodist Church.

She started the "Holy Fools" Clowning for Christ. She went before the Governor of North Dakota twice and had April 1st declared as "Holy Fools Day". She also Started Clown Alley.

In May 1985 I my dad worked for Consolidated Frieghtways and was transfered to Peru, IL where my mom also had the Governor of Illinois declare April 1st as "Holy Fools Day".

While living in Peru, IL Patches went to Illinois Valley Community College for Clown College.


She belongs to the Clowns of America International, The World Clown Association. She started several Chapters in Peru, IL and they branched off to Moline, IL, Rockford, IL and Peoria, IL.


Patches was inducted into the Clown Hall of Fame in Wisconsin.


http://www.worldclown.com/

I love my mom and I am in Awe of all her talents and accomplishments. She's in her 70's and still hasn't slowed down..Way to go mom!!!! I am very proud to be her daughter. I love you mom!


Comments