Surname Saturday- My Couch Line




Couch line: first picture is of Emma (unknown), Carrie Phyllis Couch (my grand aunt) born 14 December 1897 in Bronson, Woodbury, Iowa. Died 29 May 1926 in Sioux City, Woodbury, Iowa.

Pete (unknown), Dorothy Couch (My grandmother) born 8 January 1903 in Elgin, Antelope, Nebraska. Died 9 April 2001 in Stockton, California. Charlie (unknown), Conrad (not sure if that's what's written he is also unknown at this time), Earl James Couch (my grand uncle) born 20 October 1899 in Elgin, Antelope, Nebraska. Died 2 October 1996 in Sioux City, Woodbury, Iowa.

Gladys Mae (my grand aunt) born 25 December 1904 in Elgin, Antelope, Nebraska. Died 25 January 1996 in Sioux City, Woodbury, Iowa, Raymond Jacob Couch (my grand uncle) born 9 June 1901 in Elgin, Antelope, Nebraska. Died April 1930 in Iowa.


The second picture is Carrie Phyllis Couch.

The last picture we can only identify Carrie, my grandmother Dorothy and her husband George Edgar Robertson, Earl James Couch, and a person named Pete we do not know if he's a relative or friend of the family.

I am hoping someone can help us identify some of these people, this would be a wonderful treasure if they are missing links to our family tree.


































                           

Comments