Monday Madness

Well my dear friends I have tried several times to upload death certificates and tombstone picture to go with my story today but I guess the upload has a mind of it's own, so I will write about my MADNESS with the upload. Hee Hee!!! Gotta laugh or I may cry from frustration.

Henry Kuttenkuler was born in Colonge, Germany and died in Tipton, MO. His wife was Margaret Bestgen (Buescher) born 19 May 1861 in Colonge, Germnay and died in 1936 in Tipton, MO. They were married 1836 in Germany. They have one child that I am aware of so far, but I am thinking there's more. Her name is Margaret Helen Kuttenkuler born 19 Sep 1838 in Colonge, Germany. She married John Henry Becker on 2 Jun 1858 in Tipton, MO. She died 25 Sep 1915 in Tipton, MO. She is buried in the St. Andrew's Catholic Cemetery in Tipton, MO.

This has beeen a bugger, let me tell you. There are a lot of Kuttenkuler's in Tipton and buried in the same cemetery. I have Margaret Helen Kuttenkuler-Becker's death records and cemetery records and census records. I am trying to place them all in piles according to who their parent's are and children. Still can not find a link.

I sure am glad that Missouri gives free death records online. I would need Fort Knox to pay the bill. I also am very happy that St.Andrew's Catholic Cemetery is online and they have photos for all their graves and they post the death records also. Bravo!!!!!

So I am having difficulty finding my Henry Kuttenkuller's Folks. Try as I must they will be found, through blood sweat and tears. Let you know how it turns out.

http://http://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/resources/deathcertificates/#search
This is the link for the free death records. It's in Adobe and you can download them onto you computer or print them out free.

http://http://www.moniteau.net/cemetery/standrews/standrews.htm
This is the link for St. Andrew's Catholic Cemetery in Tipton, MO.

Comments

  1. Hi there. First of all, your family is beautiful. I love the pictures of the grandchildren! :)
    I really wanted to comment about your urge to go into cemeteries. Can you believe that I even felt that on my recent Hawaiian vacation?I felt so drawn to the three cemeteries we passed by, but I was a passenger in my host-family's car. They thought I was NUTS when I told them that the next time I returned, I wanted to check out that "really old cemetery" that I noticed on the side of the road. Just wanted you to know that you are not alone! :)

    Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry Kuttenkuler and Margaret Buescher had another child, John Kuttenkuler who married Helena Claas.

    Margaret Buescher Kuttenkuler was a widow when she immigrated in 1853 from Germany. She remarried to John Peter Bestgen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment