Follow Friday: Heather's Blog




Heather Henderson

If you haven't read Heather's blog now is your chance. I urge you to read this and see how very smart and talented this Lady is. She is participating in the GeneaBlogger Games and is very good at it.

I enjoy reading her blog and one of my favorite stories is the one she wrote entitled Benjamin Merrill is not My Grandfather?!?

Posted on her blog is a very captivating picture, I am not sure if it's her mother or grandmother but I love how she has it on her blog. Heather and I met on Facebook as with most of my genealogy friends. She has been there for me when I really needed someone to talk to. She is a very kind and caring person.

I urge you to follow Heather's blog and see her beauty within. You will be amazed that you haven't heard of her until know. Heather your a blessings, thank you for having a big heart!!!!!


Comments

  1. Aww, Gwen! Thank you so much for your kind words! We genealogy gals have to stick together! Glad you're doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment