Follow Friday: Gini Webb








I would like to mention Gini Webb, She inspired me to start my blog. She has been a huge blessing to me. She not only took the time from her busy schedule to help me step by step set up my blog. She even called me to help me. This Lady means the world to me and it amazes me how one can find close friends on the internet. I really enjoy her blog, she writes with an ease I wish I had. Her page is very pleasing to the eye and the design is cute. I have learned a lot from Gini and I hope to continue to learn as time goes on. We have had some wonder chit chats and heartfelt moments. 
I didn't even know about blogging until she messaged me and said I should start one. 
Bam! I was hooked!!

Thanks Gini your wonderful!

You can find her here

http://www.ginisology.com/

Comments

  1. Gwen, thank you so much, this means a lot to me! You and I connected, and I am so happy we have met, I am that much richer in friendships and life.

    Welcome to the genea-blogging community, it's good to have you here, you will find many wonderful friends who are supportive and very giving.

    I look forward to reading your blog and learning about your family history. You know I am always here if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment