Sentimental Sunday: My Grandson Christopher


My Grandson Christopher Darrion Cook!










Christopher is my oldest grandchild at age 4. Which is a fun age. We spend at lot of time together when I am home. We play games, color, read books, cook. I have been teaching him how to make hot cocoa and cookies. He loves to cook.


He was Dec 28th 2007 in Bismarck, ND at St. Alexius Hospital.


Shortly after he was born my daughter Barbie and her boyfriend Chris, moved into our place so I could help raise Christopher. Surprisingly a wonderful bond has magically developed between us and I can not thank God enough for having this "Little Man" (We call him) in my life and in my soul. I thought is was a mircle to have my own children but there's something even more special about having grandbabies. Christopher is the oldest of 6 grandbabies I have. He is Barbie's only child. Barbara jean Giardini is my oldest child born on Dec 23, 1984 in Bismarck, ND.


My other grandchildren and their parents are:


Ambrosia Sue Giardini & Timothy James Whittington: Brooke Lynn Whittington born Dec21, 2008, in Bismarck, ND


Annastacia Marie Giardini & Byron Smith: Jada Marie Smith Born Dec 16, 2008 , Nayziah and Jordon in Bismarck, ND


Rebecca Rae Giardini and Andrew Friday- Johnson: Kayleigh Elizabeth Friday-Johnson July 20, 2007 born in Baltimore, MD, Olivia Marie Aug 1, 2008 Baltimore, MD and Naviah John Girdini born Aug 6, 2009 in Bismarck, ND.


This is my family and I love them with all my heart.


Update: Christopher has a little brother now. His name is Jamel and he loves him and helps take care of him, they are growing a loving bond.


Comments