Surname Saturday- Phiel line




The first two picture's are of Jeff and Brad Piehl children of Don and Barbara Piehl (Damm).
The third picture is of Delane Hanson daughter of Frank & Delores Hanson (Converse).
The fourth picture is of Bessie Damm (Converse), Lloyd & Laverne Converse & Ruth Kubberness (Converse) My Grandmother on my dad's side.
My folks came for a visit recently and my dad gave me a bunch of old photo's so I want to share them with you. The Converse, Whiting, Kubberness line I have been working on is complex because my dad was adopted by Ruth Converse & Fred Kubberness. Even though he was adopted by these wonderful people they are still our family and that's how it will always be. I did do some research in 1990 and found his real mom and sister's but I will save that story for Treasure Chest Thursday and display photo's with it.







































Comments