Sentimental Sunday

We have a lot of tradition's in my family. We will start with Easter. We always go to church first then afterwards we look for our Easter baskets and have a huge ham dinner with all the fixings...I have passed this down to my kids and grandchildren.



4th of July we go to the parade in Mandan, ND, afterwards we go to Art in The Park and see the 100's of craft vendor's and foot vendor's. Around dusk they shoot off the big fireworks and we see all the beautiful colors in the sky.



Thanksgiving we start the day with ordurves and cheese and crackers then have a huge turkey feast. We watch the Macy's Parade on tv. Before we eat we each say what we are thankful for.



Christmas we set out milk and cookie for Santa and write him a note. The night before we each get to pick a present to open and then in the morning we pass out the presents and open them. We have ordurves setting out and egg nog and for dinner we have turkey or ham with all the goodies that go along with it.



I love to decorate for all the holidays and I am a huge scrapbook er and picture taker. I love to sew and do arts and crafts so the holiday are great for all these things. I am always looking for new projects to do with my grand kids and my daughter's.

Comments